Top 5 Reasons to Use Mortgage Alliance Commercial Canada (MACC)
- MACC is Licensed across Canada with offices in Quebec, Ontario, Alberta, and BC
- MACC has maintained privileged relationships with all major lenders across the country to allow our clients to access better terms and conditions for their financing needs
- MACC simplifies and manage the entire process of any lending transaction from pre-screening requirements and options; completing loan underwriting and lender negotiations, through to the disbursement requirements, to ensure successful completion and funding.
- MACC is an approved CMHC correspondent and experienced in preparing and presenting applications directly to CMHC for underwriting and approval. This provides access to preferred rates and terms, and higher loan to value ratios. This includes multi-unit rentals, mixed-use, purchases and refinances. We pre-screen deals to determine potential loan amount available based on property information provided such as rent roll, and statement of income and expenses.
- MACC has over 20 years’ experience in the commercial broker industry and a significant track record in deal success covering all commercial industries. We are well-positioned to guide clients through the most complex transactions and obtain the best options in the market. See our website for just a few of the projects completed. http://macommercial.ca/projects/
Marion Cook | November 2018
Get more news by following us on